2010年1月5日星期二

Impossible Is nothing

I want suffer, could i?

I want forget the time, could i?

I want face all the challenge, could i?

I want throw out entertainment, could i?

I want to know the road I stay right now, could i?

Your mind imagine the prosperous and successful,

Your knowledge let you know what are you going to do in your future,

You got no choice, because you have to live it,

You got no choice, because time would not wait for you,

You got no choice, because environment force you to change,

You got no choice , because you have to change and grasp one's destiny in one's own hands….

If you believe it is exist,

If you think you can, you can you can,

Does not matter how suffer you are…

Everything is unknown,

But definitely,

TIME

Will prove it, and I can, you can, the thinkers can…

没有评论:

发表评论